Skip to Main Content
Top Ten Ways to Get Involved with VIVA!
- Join VAVIRTUA-L, VIVA’s main listserv.
- Attend an Ask VIVA webinar, held after Steering Committee meetings.
- Attend a VIVA event, such as the Interlibrary Loan Community Forum, Collections Forum, Open and Affordable Course Content Forum, or VIVA Users’ Group Meeting held at the VLA Annual Conference.
- Explore VIVA’s licensed resources, including databases, ejournals, ebooks, and streaming media.
- Check out a book through VIVA’s Cooperative Borrowing program.
- Connect with colleagues via VIVA’s themed listservs, such as VALIBLICENSE-L, VIVA-CAT-L, or VIVAOER-L, or on Facebook and Twitter.
- Read about VIVA's Featured Member Libraries.
- See how your faculty and students use VIVA resources through VIVA’s Usage Statistics.
- Join a VIVA Committee or Task Force.
- Talk to your campus about the value of VIVA!