VIVA: Pivot Tables
Only the most recent five years of usage statistics were migrated to the new website. If you need previous years or usage for products that VIVA no longer subscribes to, please write to email@example.com.
All files are restricted to staff at VIVA member libraries and require a password for access. If you need the password, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
VIVA also provides selected logins to vendor sites for direct download of institutional statistics (password protected).
Beginning in Nov. 2018, Brill has transitioned to COUNTER R5. FY19 usage statistics display both COUNTER R4 JR1 (ft_total) and COUNTER R5 TR_J1 (total_item_requests) data types by default. Please use the filters if you would like to review R5 unique_item requests data or to see only R4 or R5 metrics.
- Oxford English Dictionary, Scholarship (Ebooks), and Reference
- ProQuest Databases: ProQuest SciTech Collection, MLA, LION, FIAF, LLBA, Physical Education Index, ProQuest Dissertations & Theses
- ProQuest CSA Collection
- ProQuest Dissertations and Theses
- ProQuest Ebooks (formerly Ebrary)
- American History in Video
- Dow Jones Factiva
- MLA, Literature Online, & FIAF
- Safari Tech Books
- O'Reilly for Higher Education (replaced Safari Tech Books 8/1/2019)
O'Reilly does not provide COUNTER-compliant usage statistics, nor title-level usage by institution. They define their "Units Viewed" metric as follows:
- Nature Journals and Nature Archives
- Springer Ebook Packages
- CRCnetBASE EBA & ENGnetBASE Archive
- Handbook of Chemistry & Physics
- Taylor and Francis Evidence-Based Ebooks and ENGnetBASE Archive
Beginning in Jan. 2019, Wiley has transitioned to COUNTER R5. FY19 usage statistics display both COUNTER R4 JR1/BR2 (ft_total) and COUNTER R5 TR_J1/TR_B1 (total_item_requests) data types by default. Please use the filters if you would like to review R5 unique_item requests data or to see only R4 or R5 metrics.